Admission to listing on the Stock Exchange
Shares may be listed on the Mozambique Stock Exchange (BVM), and companies must comply with a set of requirements:
- Financial nature (market capitalization, equity, publication of accounts);
- Legal nature (legal compliance of companies, legal compliance of securities);
- Nature of the market (dispersion by the public, obligation to provide information). The admission to listing on the stock market for issuing shares offers to the companies issuing them a set of advantages: Credibility of the companies;
- Higher visibility of the companies; Share appreciation potential; Greater confidence with investors; More favourable tax regime.
Admission to listing on the stock market of share emissions offers businesses that emit a number of advantages:
- Credibility of the company;
- Increased visibility of the company;
- Growth potential of the shares;
- Greater confidence among investors;
- More favorable tax regime.